MCHM Parent Association
We are a small but energetic group of parents dedicated to supporting MCHM programs and our children’s experience at MCHM. Please contact us if you have any questions!
President: Christina Zaleski (Henry & Lucy's mom)
Vice-President: Dara Luangpraseut (Fiona's mom)
Treasurer: Dana Bseiso (Jenna's mom)
Secretary: Abby Page (Luke & Max's mom)
Meeting Frequency: 3rd Thursday of every month at 6pm
Next Meeting: Thursday, November 18, 2010 (West 14th)
Directory of Students: Click here [password protected].
Special Activities 2010-2011:
- Teachers will continue to offer Spanish, Korean, Japanese and Sign language classes. They will prepare a "language book" to keep parents informed about what their children are learning.
- Dara plans to offer yoga classes for MCHM students in the fall. Registration materials coming soon!
- Ms. Katie is looking into offsite karate classes that MCHM students could do as a group.
- Main Street Conservatory of Dance will hold makeup classes at MCHM for ballet/sports prep in August.
- Main Street Conservatory of Dance will offer ballet/sports prep classes at MCHM in the fall. Parents requested adding tap dance class as an option. Registration materials coming soon!
- Ms. Sue will continue to offer music class with weekly performances for the Wells Nature View residents.
- MCHM & Chef Al will offer a hot lunch program this year!
- 1st Gym theme of the new school year will be Camping. Sign-up sheet for parent volunteers & loan/donation items coming soon!
August 30, 2010: 1st day of new school year
September 1, 2010: 5 weeks of tuition due.
October 1, 2010: 4 weeks of tuition due.
November 1, 2010: 5 weeks of tuition due.
December 1, 2010: 4 weeks of tuition due.
Current Events: See Calendar
Click to View Archived Minutes